A 12 Step Guide to 1940s Glamour –
For that 1940s glamour look, follow Miss Lane’s 12 step procedure below, concentrating on one feature at a time, and you too can probably achieve the amazing illusion of beauty pictured above.
3. Distributing foundation. 4. Applying eye shadow.
5. Applying moist cheek rouge. 6. Applying powder.
7. Removing surplus powder. 8. Applying dry rouge.
9. Defining eyebrow. 10. Applying mascara.
11. Preventing eyelid flutter. 12. Applying lip rouge.
The Final Result
That’s all !
Download direct to your smartphone, tablet or PC – hundreds of pages of beautifully illustrated original beauty and makeup guides.