1950’s Makeup Tutorial Books
1950s Makeup Tutorial Books. Learn the art of 1950s beauty as actually taught to women in that glamorous era. Download to your device.
DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY – direct to your device. Beautifully illustrated 1950s Makeup Tutorial Books. Learn the techniques used by all the Hollywood stars of that era, such as Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn. Beautiful and inspiring. PDF e-book – Can be read on smart phones / tablets / desktops!
Vintage 1950’s Makeup Tutorials – Video Summary
Make-up & Beauty – A 1950’s Guide
Two beautifully restored and illustrated make-up and beauty guides from the 1950’s. Original advice as taught to women of this glamorous era.
- What is beauty ? Glamour? Charm ?
- Prepare your intimate loveliness.
- What is your face type
- Facial exercises to aid beauty
- Get a Lovelier neck
- How to apply eye, lip, face make-up
- Mascara tricks
- The 1950’s secret – Eye marking
- Powder your arms
- Lovelier Legs – Step by Step Leg beauty Guide
- Step by Step 1950s Make-up Look Guide
- Lovely Nails Guide
and so much more !
PLUS a brand new addition: The Charming Woman, an excellent and beautifully illustrated beauty book for the 1950’s woman, edited by Helen Fraser, with contributions from top beauty gurus ( including the great Helena Rubinstein ).
- Color Harmony Guide – by Helena Rubinstein
- ( for all hair color types )
- 5 Page Make-up Color Chart to match Color Harmony.
- Care of Hair and Nails
- 1950’s Diet
- 1950’s Etiquette
- Skin Beauty – Helena Rubinstein
- Common Face Types
- Your Figure Guide – Helen Fraser
- Personality Guide
- The 1950’s Wardrobe
This product is included in our bargain bundle pack of vintage makeup tutorial books. Beauty guides from the 1920s, 1930s, 1940s, 1950s and the 1960s ! All for just $19.99.
Read our concise fully illustrated history of 1950’s Makeup styles and cosmetics.
Learn about the cosmetic innovations, where to buy 1950’s style makeup today. Be inspired by scrolling through a huge gallery of vintage 1950’s makeup images. Learn the key makeup looks of the 1950’s and so much more.